A mobile laboratory allowing the simulation and reproduction of the vehicle environment. A flexible and reliable solution, V-ROAD is at the heart of your powertrain test campaigns. A true technological revolution, it can move anywhere and at any time to carry out development and testing work while reproducing all conditions:
- Climatic (-30 ° C to + 60 ° C)
- Altimetry (actual conditions of atmospheric pressure)
- Up to 200 km / h during all types of cycles
This unique and high-performance altimeter and climatic chassis dynamometer makes it possible to develop and test two- or four-wheel drive vehicles. Passenger vehicles can now be deployed at customer site or any desired altitude conditions up to 2000 meters as per EURO VI or Bharat VI test standards for tests in real atmospheric conditions. while driving, under the conditions adapted to your requirements. Combined with exhaust emission measurement tools, V-ROAD is a major asset for all areas of vehicle and powertrain development.
Altimetric and climatic roller test bench with 24-inch single rollers synchronized for 4-wheel drive vehicles. Test solutions for vehicles with propulsion or four-wheel drive and allows to test all types of engines: combustion, electric or hybrid.
- Drive wheel force: 2400N
- Wheel force in braking: 9800N from 50km/m to 115km/h
- Wheelbase: 1800 mm – 3100 mm
- Inertia class simulated: from 950kg to 3150kg
- Braking power: 250kW from 90km / h
- Fan speed: up to 140km / h
- Air temperature: -30 ° C to + 60 ° C equivalent inertia of the rollers: 1450kg Vehicle speed: up to 200 km / h
Emission Measurements / Portable Emission Measurement System (PEMS)
V-ROAD can be combined with RDE easy for measurements of exhaust emissions in every conditions.
Reproducibility of cycles in V-ROAD: RDE, NEDC, WLTC specific cycles
- Measurement and analysis
- 5 gas and particles
Thanks to the RDE easy methodology, V-Motech is able to offer turnkey solutions for your R&D activities within the context of anti-pollution standards. (RDE-LDV Euro6)