High-altitude mission’s subject components and systems to harsh conditions. Dynavac’s High-Altitude Thermal Test systems allow you to develop and test your flight hardware under realistic conditions and build the confidence you need before flight.
- Chambers available from 5 to 20 feet; larger chambers including field-constructed facilities can be custom manufactured
- Chamber pressures between 226 and 1241 torr (4 to 24 psi)
- Automated pressure control system holds chamber pressure within +/- 10 torr
- Temperature range of –180C to +150C
- Temperature uniformity of +/- 5C across entire chamber volume and temperature stability of +/- 2C
- Precision pressure and temperature control