Spacecraft are subjected to huge temperature fluctuations as they fly through sunlight and shadow. Dynavac’s heat flux cages are custom designed for your mission and subject your spacecraft to full temperature swings in a full vacuum environment.
- Thermal enclosures radiate infrared heat to selected portions of spacecraft
- Cage supports an array of heat lamps
- Independently controlled temperature zones
- Temperature, duty cycle, and temperature ramp rate all configurable
- Cage configuration in any size and geometry is available to suit your spacecraft