PRESSURE CYCLE TEST STAND | IMPULSE TEST
Low to High Pressure Test Benches
Our high-pressure test systems simulates the life-cycle under varying loads to identify the potential weaknesses of the components with respect to design and material. Different types of pressures pulses such as The pressure a sine wave, trapezoid curve or needle pulse can be generated.
- Impulses from 0 to 6,000 bar in a frequency of up to 30 Hz
- Testing the operational stability and fatigue strength of high-pressure components
- Stress tests in research and development as well as during serial production
- Sine and trapezoid test curves
- Spike impulses in 5 ms
BURST PRESSURE TEST STANDS FOR MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY AND PHARMACEUTICALS
Our Bust Pressure Test Stands are designed according to GMP for clean room application. The test stands are used to validate components such as pumps, hoses and valves as well as primary packaging material for the pharmaceutical industry are therefore tested beyond the load capacity limit.
- Max. pressure up to 1000 bar
- Used in production line with barcode scan and robotic operation as required.
- Suitable for clean room application
- Software according to 21 CFR Part 11