MMM Medcenter Einrichtungen GmbH
MMM Laboratory Incubators are used for both heating and cooling, humidity and light control in research, development, production, business activities, or quality control.
Incubators are available from 22 to 707 liters, with either natural or forced air circulation, natural heating, cooling, controlled humidity, CO2 atmosphere. The ovens are produced in two types of controllers – Standard and Comfort line.
- Temperature range: Form 5°C above the ambient temperature up to 99.9 °C
- Two Types of Controller: Standard-line and Comfort-line
- Printer or PC Interface
- Controlled humidity and Controlled CO2 atmosphere.
|Volume ( Liters)
||22, 55, 111, 222, 404, 707
||111, 222, 404, 707
||50 and 190
||5 °C above Ambient to 70 °C /99,9 °C
||10 °C above Ambient to 70 °C /99,9 °C
||0.0 °C up to 99.9 °C,
||0.0 °C up to 99.9 °C
||5 °C above Ambient to 60 °C
||10 % – 90 % RH
||95 % or 97 % RH
|Inner Glass Door
Stericell: Is used to achieve a perfect, quick and accurate process of drying, heating and sterilization in the health service. The device is suitable for medical and veterinary clinics, hospitals, pharmacies, health care centers, and laboratories.
Hot Air Sterilizer
Sterilizers are available in 3 variants based on the size, temperature and application.
- Hot Air Sterilizers – STERICELL
- Large Steam Sterilizers – UNISTERI, STERIVAP HP IL
- Small Steam Sterilizers – STERILAB
Stericell: Is used to achieve a perfect, quick and accurate process of drying, heating and sterilization in the health service.
The device is suitable for medical and veterinary clinics, hospitals, pharmacies, health care centers, and laboratories.
- Chamber volume: 22, 55, 111, 222, and 404 Liters
- Temperature range: +10 °C above the ambient temperature to 250 °C
- Microprocessor control
- Interface with PC or Printer
UNISTERI: Is a compact multipurpose steam sterilizer. It comes in 70 liters size, is suitable for sterilization of all instruments, materials, textile, rubber and plastics that are meant to be sterilized by steam when it comes to health services.
- Rapid, powerful, intelligent, exceptional
- mobile – can be integrated in a furniture unit
- built-in (ED) or external (FD) steam source
- single-door and double-door (passing-through) type
- unlimited number of applicable programs
- separated system of cycle control and registration
- built-in printer and interface for PC connection
- allows validation according to EN 285:06 a EN ISO 17665-1:06
STERIVAP HP IL is suitable for the microbiology, molecular biology, biotechnology and waste decontamination area. The steam sterilizers are intended for sterilization of solid objects without liquids content, liquid sterilization – solutions, cultural and boiling soils, suspensions and emulsions, liquid medical forms; steam decontamination.
- Size: 148, 160, 314, 453, 610, 868, 885, 1260, 885, Liters
- Two-stage, high-performance, suction pump for short charges times, quick and accurate cycle processing
- Double-processor control by two independent “Master and Slave” systems for quick and accurate cycle processing
- Unique, patented, double chamber jacket with an independent and stable preheating
- Motor driven door with an unique spring system without counterweight
- Ergonomic adjustable Touch control panel
- Manual and transporting and loading system guaranties the easy operating personnel work with sterilizing material
STERILAB: Series of table –top steam sterilizers for a wide range of use. The sterilization effect is achieved through the action of saturated water steam subject to a specified temperature, pressure and sterilization exposure time.
- Compact, reliable and economical
- Chamber volume: 15, 20 and 25 liters
- Microprocessor control
- Wide range of sterilization programs